Thursday, March 17, 2011

Anime Corner: Wish Upon the Pleiades

"Hakago no Pleiades" or "Wish Upon a Pleiades"
 Hey guys I'm here to let you know about the coolest thing I've heard this week. SUBARU and GAINAX have teamed up to create it's own magical girl anime and it's being aired for free on Youtube! (SCREAM!). Guess what, it's in Japanese with English subs created by the company! The show is called "Wish Upon the Pleiades" or "Hakago no Pleiades" . The episodes are really short and there are only four episodes. The characters are really cute, my favorites being Subaru and Itsuki.



I've only posted the first episode because I want you to head on over to the Youtube page yourself. After you're done watching the episodes, please leave a comment on the sponsor's page and tell them to continue the series! I really like the basis of this anime and it left me and other fans wanting more.





Check out "Wish Upon the Pleiades" for yourself and be sure to tell me (and SUBARU and GAINAX) what you think! Also check out this blog called HardDoor . If it weren't for this blog, I would have never known about this show.


Neither the images nor the video in this post belong to me. They belong to their respective owners (SUBARU and GAINAX)

No comments:

Post a Comment