Thursday, August 12, 2010

Cheerleaders, Assassins, and Spies-oh my!

May 20, 2010 - New York, New York, U.S. - CAST OF ''HELLCATS''.arriving at The CW Network's 2010 Upfront at Madison Square Garden in New York City on 05-20-2010.. I152331JZ. © Red Carpet Pictures


Fall is almost here and you know what that means - new TV line up! I must say that I'm really excited about some of the new shows coming out this year and I think they'll all be great, especially the ones on the CW Network. The one I'm definitely looking forward to is HellCats starring High School Musical's Ashley Tisdale and Alyson Michalka from the singing duo Aly and AJ.

The storyline seems really simple,Marti (Michalka) has just lost her college scholarship and in order to get a new one she decides to do something she thought she'd never do-join her school's cheer leading team the Hellcats. Tisdale is the antagonist in the show. Although I think the show will be a bit predictable at times, I hope it goes well. I love Aly and want to see how much of a rebel her character will be. This is definitely one show I will not miss. The show is set to premiere Wednesday, September 8Th.

I'm a sucker for anything about spies and assassins, so it's no question that I can't wait to watch Nikita when it airs on the CW. This show is about a woman who was able to escape a secret organization called the Division that recruits young people and trains them to become assassins. Nikita escaped the group and is now trying to help others escape that life while trying to protect her own. The show premieres Thursday, September 9th on the CW Network.
May 17, 2010 - New York, New York, U.S. - GUGU MBATHA,BORIS KODJOE of ''Undercovers''.at NBC Universal's 2010 Upfront.at The Hilton Hotel, New York City 05-17-2010. 2010.K64812JBB. © Red Carpet Pictures
The Undercovers is a show that centers on the life of a married couple who just so happen to be spies. It looks as if it's going to be have a Mr. & Mrs. Smith feel to and I'd love to see how this show will go. I'm sure ladies will be impressed that the lead man is none other than the very handsome Boris Kudjoe. This show will premiere on NBC Wednesday, September 22.

Can't wait next month for new premieres? Well, if you want a good show to watch, just check out Plain Jain, a show that helps transform plain girls into amazing women so they can finally confess their love to their secret crush. The show airs Wednesday's at 9/8c.

No comments:

Post a Comment