Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Teddy's Quick Request

ADORABLE! I have the same haistyle :)
Hi everybody! Just dropping to say that I'm sorry if my posts have been a little sporadic. I've been really to get the hang of actually going to school again and having to juggle my school work and my everyday life. I also have some other blogs that I write for and that's taken some of my time as well. Anyway, I wanted you guys to please check out this blog called The SLS. It's made by me and a friend of mine who write about music and entertainment. Of course we have news about Kpop and Jpop on it, meaning that some of the posts I would have originally posted on this site have been put up over there. So if you would, please check us, subscribe to us, and follow us on Twitter! Or at least give us some feed back! We're really working hard to make a product that viewers will like. Please and thank, Teddy.

PS. I'm still looking for some ideas on the contest. I think it'll begin on the last week of Sept. Thanks to all you guys who already gave suggestions!


No comments:

Post a Comment