Sunday, August 28, 2011

Ayumi Hamasaki: My New Fav JPop Artist

Guess what!? (I love her nails)
Guys, I think I'm in love. I've told you guys before that I was originally a JPop fan girl and I think this woman has the power to reconvert me fully. Her name is Ayumi Hamasaki and she's the queen of Jpop as Tokyhive would tell it. Well the articles about her mini album "FIVE" have gotten really popular on the site so I checked them. I am awestruck. The music is beautiful. Let me reiterate: Her music is BEAUTIFUL! I've never heard
something this captivating since my dear Utada! First of all the voices in the beginning automatically grab my attention. It sounds like monks chanting in a gothic monastery and the work of the instruments in the background really make the song flow and start to build up until it's cut out completely and Ayumi is introduced. It sounds so woodsy. Then the chorus comes back in and it's like your caught in in a rapture of ear tingling music. Okay, I suck at describing things and I'm exaggerating a bit, but goodness, this song is amazing! I'm really loving it. Expect more posts on her in the future!


AH - BR by AyuAngel

1 comment:

  1. Ayumi Hamasaki is very popular in Japan. She is beautiful and bright all the time. Her music is great.

    ReplyDelete