Friday, June 15, 2012

Catching Up with SPICA - Painkiller



As I told you guys before, I'm going complete STAN for Spica. I've already gotten the members names down (thank you Youtubers!) and I'm realizing the full potential these ladies really possess with after spending days listenint to their music. As You all may know, every member in this group is capable of holding down a track all on her own. No one was let into this group based solely on looks or charm, but their actual vocal talents. I do admit their aura is unbelievable as well.


This is just one of their videos that I was unfortunate to have missed out on before, but I'm on it now. The song is freaking amazin! I'm loving these girls each and every second that I hear them sing their own music or do a cover. It may even get to a point they just may debunk my love for 2NE1! I know, shocking right?

Check out their single below and if you're a Spica fan, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment