Monday, November 22, 2010

Change of Plans and New Blog

Don't worry. You'll be seeing a lot more of these Girls!
After long debates and hard thinking, I've finally decided the state of this blog. TeddyChanTastical will for now on be a blog about entertainment. The main focus will of course be Japanese and Korean culture, but I will also blog about books, movies, and other things that are listed are listed as entertainment. I will no longer blog my pictures on this blog, but will instead upload them on this blog. My new blog will be more personal than this one is and will actually have stories about my life which I will draw out (:]). and once the site is up, I promise I'll update (regularly). It is still under construction but will most likely be up in December, so be on the look out! I've already exported my older posts to the other blog, so be sure to check it out! You can also go ahead and subscribe if you like. Believe me it will all be worth it in the long run. New Posts will be coming soon! Stay tuned K-Pop fans!

~Chan
Kisses from the sweetest Teddy! (...Okay it's Grr, but let me have my fun! :P)


No comments:

Post a Comment