Monday, November 7, 2011

BIGBANG Wins MTV EMA Award

For any of you guys who follow me on Twitter may have seen me tweeting non stop to get BIGBANG trending. A lot of you guys may have had no idea why I was doing it, but I'm here to explain to you what was happening. BIGBANG was nominated in the Best Worldwide category representing Asia North Pacific at
last night's MTV EMA (Europe Music Awards). They went against other global acts including Britney Spears who represented North America. One deciding factor for the win was how popular they were on Twitter, which is why many VIPS and Kpop enthusiastic were adding #bigbang #mtvema and #bigbangformtvema and more in their tweets. Our hard work paid off and the boys were able to take home the award! Below is a video of their acceptance speech. I'm sure many of you will be happy to know that Daesung joined the boys at the event.

Last night's win is proves just how strong we VIPs are and how fast the world of KPop is spreading to the world. Watch the video below!

PS: Are you feeling Taeyang's hair? I don't think I am ...


No comments:

Post a Comment