Saturday, February 19, 2011

5Dolls and Jay Park "Your Words" pt 2

Chanmi and Jay Park in "Your Words" video.
Before I begin, I have to get this off my chest: Auto-Tune should DIE! Every Kpop artist under the sun is using it and it automatically turns me off. I had to make myself watch the video after hearing the first five seconds. Ugh- now to the post.-

5Dolls have released the continuation to their cliffhanging video "Lipstain" called "Your Words". In this video  we see Chanmi's view on all the drama. We learn that most of the insinuations in the first video were just little misunderstandings and don't be surprised when you begin to see Chanmi in a different light than before. I won't tell you all why, so you'll just have to watch the video yourself. Once again, Jay Park looks excellent!

Fun Fact: The sparkly cat eared jacket she was wearing was by Jeremy Scott. Isn't he becoming Kpop's big designer?

For the English audience, I'm not sue as to what is being said in the beginning of the video, but it I will post a translation soon.



Images taken from 5Dolls "Your Words" video. The disease is leukemia.

2 comments:

  1. yea i really want that black jeremy scott hoddie do u kno where i can get it..or what colection its in

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know isn't it cute! I believe the jacket may be apart of his collection he did with Adidas. I've seen some of (2NE1's "Please Don't Go" shorts there, but they can't be found at the moment). I can't find the sprakly cat jacket and neither can I find the cheetah jacket, but you can also look through his pevious collections to see if you can find anything there. PS. Try e-bay, You never know what you'll find.
    http://www.jeremyscott.com/

    ReplyDelete