Sunday, February 13, 2011

Video Spotlight: IU and TomTom Slow motion cover

I was really surprised that IU and TomTom teamed, but even more surprised to learn that they were singing "Slow Motion" by Karina Passion. My sister has been playing the original all week long, so it's ironic that I clicked on it (she just asked me why I'm listening to her song).

TomTom's voice really works for this song, it's so strong and full of power. These two are my favorite solo artists and I think they aren't as talked about as they should be. IU is getting work acting in Dream High and working in the studio, but TomTom hasn't been heard from in a while. Tell me what you think about the video, and be sure to check out some more music by Karina, IU, and TomTom




I've added the Karina's version too, just to broaden your horizons ^^



"Isn't she gorgeous? Isn't she talented?

No comments:

Post a Comment