Sunday, February 13, 2011

Words from Chan: Artwork

IU collage~ysb concept
Like the picture above? It's just something I put together today starring the beloved IU. As you may know from reading my messages on the toolbar below or answering the poll on the right, I'm looking for a new background for the site. It's really hard to find a Kpop blogger template with my favorite artists, or at least one that looks good enough for the site. So, I've been making these on my own.

Some of the pics have been taken from Deviant Artists such as the one below that I took from TsukiNita (I added the words and such).



I've been trying my hand at making my own backgrounds now. I searched the web for some of my favorite Kpop artists and went to work. They may not be the best, but they are pretty good if you ask me.


Another IU collage
5Dolls



 I'm still looking around, so stay tuned! If you'd like to submit a background idea, just leave a comment below or send your picture to Teddychantastic@yahoo.com. Be sure to add "Back Ground Image" in the subject line. Also, don't forget to vote on the right!

~Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment