Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Video Spotlight: Orange Caramel - Bangkok City

I'm not a big fan of Orange Caramel's previous work, but I do like this song by them called "Bangkok City". The Afterschool sub group is usually known for sugary sweet music and their innocent appearance, but in this
song, they decide to go for a more sexy approach. They ditch the bubblegum coos and ahhs and deliver a relatively good club song with a techno feel to it. I like the makeup in the video as well, but their clothing and hair is really questionable. Oh well, Listen to the video below!

*Notice that JungAh is the club DJ (2:14). What do you think of the song?

1 comment:

  1. I f you could do the lyrics of Lipstick it would be great! I have that song on my head and would love to be able to sing along!

    ReplyDelete