Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Secret reveals Full Audio Tracks For "Starlight, Moonlight" and more!


So Secret is back with the full audio of three songs from their new album. To be honest, I wasn't even going to post this, but after listening to these songs, I had to change my mind! Ive fallen heads over heels with these girls. If they got my attention with "Shy Boy" then they definitely have kept it with these new tracks. The musical concept is simply genius and you'll agree with me after listening to the songs below.


03 Secret - Melo-movie by Secret 시크릿 KPOP



I'm really loving "Melo-Movie". It's so sweet! I just imagine myself hanging out in the new drive in diner with my beau as we listen to this song on the radio. It reminds me of  SO sweet and soothing!  I love that the girls are continuing on with their fifties inspired music concepts. I think it's a nice switch for them compared to their Madonna days. They've definelty found a place in my top kpop groups with this one

02 Secret - Starlight, Moonlight by Secret 시크릿 KPOP

My second favorite would be this one, "Starlight Moonlight". Again, the fifties nostalgia is so great in this song. And they're even doo-oping  in the song!


01 Secret - Honey





That's it. Secret, you are officially in my top ten list for favorite Kpop groups. Why can't more kpop girl groups sound as heavenly and sweet as you guys do? I'm loving songs and I can't wait to see the videos! What do you guys think of the songs? Are you as won over as I am? Are you all gearing up to by fifties inspired clothing as I am? Tell me in the comments below! Don't forget to tell a friend or two! You can check their music video teaser at the end of this post.

*Secret will make their comeback on Inkigayo this week! Be sure to stay tuned for a live stream link to the show!*



(Music Track Source: allkpop)

No comments:

Post a Comment