Friday, September 23, 2011

Brown Eyed Girls reveal "Sixth Sense" MV

Brown Eyed Girls have made their comeback are stomping all over the other girl groups. Their latest song MV, "Sixth Sense" is finally here The song is just so different from anything that's out right now. It isn't sugary sweet, nor does it sound like these club hoppinhg songs that are getting a lot of attention now. Instead the girls took a 360 and decided to make a cool and sexy comeback with jazz themed, upbeat songs that you can play at a cafe or dance club. It's so catchy and even fans who are not fund of jazz music will catch themselves bobbing their heads along with this song.



Sixth Sense
Really loving the concept for this video! Rebels going against a dictator regime - or BEG going against the music officials who ban their videos. It's just so visually stunning. Really love the shots of Jea laying in the water inthe pouring rain. And Miryo's rap is insane!  I can even deal with the random cat sounds in the background. Loving how Jea and Narsha let loose with those Mariah Carey like high notes (at least, I think  it was them ...). Lovely. Check the video below and tell me you love it as much as I do.


HotShots
I couldn't resist, I had to add Hotshots to show you just how fabulous these girls really are! This video was realed in early September, but it didn't grow on me until the second listen. Am I the only one loving the girls style in this video? Miryo and Ga-In are my absolute favorites! These songs deserve a replay.

Honestly, I just may buy their album as a birthday present to myself since it comes out on the same day. Be sure to catch their comeback stage which will be played the night of September 23!!

No comments:

Post a Comment