Wednesday, September 14, 2011

KARA Channel Live Episode One!

Am I the ONLY Kamilia who missed seeing Kara live? Not only did I miss it the first time they had a live showcase on their YouTube channel, but I missed it today too! Thank goodness the shows were recorded so I don't feel as left out as I could be. The only problem with the videos is they haven't added any translations to the episode
yet. In fact I'm not even sure if they plan to translate the episodes. So we non-Korean speakers will be left out in dust, but we still get to see our girls! I'll post all the videos that have been uploaded to their YouTube account in the upcoming days. So until then watch their first Live Show which shows the girl hanging out, playing around, and getting to business as well. And please subscribe to their YouTube channel, we have to support our girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment