Saturday, September 3, 2011

Kara is making a Comeback!

Hey! I've been super busy with school and stuff, and though I've known this for a while it took me forevor to tell you guys this, but - Kara is coming back! Well they haven't been gone, just busy promoting their Japanese work and competing against SNSD, but they are planning to make their Korean comeback this month. Their album has been released early as a way to get ahead of their competition. Not only that but the girls have their own YouTube channel where you can watch videos of the girls preparing for their comeback!


Right now only video teasers of their next single Step have been uploaded but more are sure to come, including the full MV which will be released September 6th.

Comeback Teaser #1


Comeback Teaser #2


Look at Nicole! She's so pretty, but I really like her with short hair. The long hair just doesn't look natural on her to me for some reason

No comments:

Post a Comment