Tuesday, February 28, 2012

BIGBANG - BAD BOY M/V



Been slipping on the posts lately, I apologize. Big Bang released their second single from their mini album, as expected, it's amazing! I don't think I've ever wanted to bob my head to a break up song as I much as I do with this one. Pretty sure the boys will be breaking records and winning rewards with this single just as they did with their first single from "ALIVE". If you like the song, download it legally and support our favorite guys!




Random notes:
Look at BigBang hit that Dougie!


Don't like GD's hair. He almost ate it


Gosh, they sure are popping out of nowhere! They must be ninjas or something.


Again, no sistahs. Papa YG is gonna hear it from me personally. I mean Big Bang DOES have Black Fan girls!


You are my lay-lay-lay-lay-lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment