Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Chocolat Release New Video "One More Day"

Can you actually believe these are the same girls that released "Chocolat Syndrome"?

I actually sat here during the entire video arguing to myself that this was not the same rookie group I posted about earlier. It wasn't until I examined their faces did I realize that that they were the same exact girls. It seems that their company realized that promoting the girls as being half-Korean wouldn't help the girls sell records and decided to change up their style. After all sexy(y) does sell, right?  They look really mature in this video with their short clothing and suggestive dance moves (I mean dancing on a chair? Looks like stripper practice ...)


This wouldn't be as much of a problem for me if all the girls were actually of age, but two of the members are under the age of 18. I'm pretty sure Korean fans are looking at this video and thinking it may be a bit too much for the girls right now. The song itself is really nice, but I'm wondering how exactly they'll perform this song on music shows (and how long will it take before they're banned).
"Thou shalt not Dress Like Prostitutes" This guy was the best thing in this video
It's nice to note that Tia is again the center of attention. We get it guys, she's pretty but we want to see the other members! Speaking of members, it looks like member Jaeyoon is no where to be found. Lies are going around that she died in a car crash. If that were true there would be a message of remembrance left after the end of the video and lots of reports about the news on KPop sites.She most likely left the group willingly -unlessTia killed her for more air time. Kidding.Wishing her well on her continued career!

Despite what I have to say about the video, this song is way better than "Chocolat Syndrome". It sounds like something Christina Aguilera or another nineties pop singer would sing. I think I will add this song to my playlist tomorrow.

Watch the video below and tell if you think the girls are too sexy in this video.

PS. Just look the still shot of the video! Does this even look like it'd be something you'd watch with your mother? This is just too grown up for the girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment