Friday, May 18, 2012

C-REAL(씨리얼) _ Sorry But I MV


Here's C-Real with another great song! "No No No No No" was the first time I heard C-Real and I was then a fan. The song reminded me of something I would have listened to back in the 90s and sounded like real r&B. I was hooked on the girls and was excited to see what they'd bring out next. Even though Joma Joma" didn't snag me as it did other C-Real fans, I was still a fan of the girls. Now with their new video "Sorry But I" I am again reminded that these girls have real talent and need more exposure.


I am really amazed that these girls are actually dressing and behaving in an age appropriate manner. Korea's music industry has a problem with their sexual double standards and letting letting their underaged girl groups dance on the line of cute and sexy. ALthough this is something that C-Real could have probably gotten away with easily, they chose not to. Instead the video shows the girls in a respectable way that actually tells a story.
 This song is a real hit, and is able to get enough aegyo and emotion in the song and video without seeming to childish or too grown up.

What do you guys think of C-Real?

No comments:

Post a Comment