Friday, May 18, 2012

T-ara Lovey Dovey Japanese MV (Where are the other versions?)


So, remember when T-ara announced that they'd release, like, seven music videos to their hit song "Lovey Dovey"? Well, I've been wondering for a long time what the heck happened with this plan. There was the Zombie version, the super long version, the music video version and maybe a dance version (not exactly sure at this point). If I counted them all right, that's only four. So - where the heck are the rest of them?



Well maybe the girls meant to include the Japanese versions of the video to that number. Even so, this is only the Lovey Dovey video in the count and there are still to go. Here's the (first?) Japanese version of the video. Hope you all enjoy, and please, if I'm missing a video or overlooked some somehow, please let me know. I really don't care if they release the full number of music videos they planned to, I just don't like being mislead by record companies.

*Gosh their clothes are so cute! Love this song as well - great party song*

No comments:

Post a Comment