Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Spica Returns with I'll Be There

Attention Ladies and Gentlemen, SPICA is back!

The glamorous ladies with the vocal skills of goddesses*  have returned with a new video called I'll be There. The song is more upbeat and reminds me of early 90's bubble gum pop songs
by Mandy Moore and Brittany Spears. A few viewerseven thinks this songe reminds them of the Spice Girl's classic "Wannabe". The girls too have changed their look in this video to coordinate with the upbeat sounds of this song. No more dark and classic (and so long to Boa's beautiful red hair, hello bottle blond!) I'm just happy to hear the girl's voices aren't being drowned out in this song unlike other girl idols who let the beat take over. THe song isn't my favorite. I doubt that I'll be playing this one as much as I've played their songs Russian Roulette or Painkiller , but I'm still sticking with these girls. SPICA till the end!


What do you think of SPICA's new video? Love it or hate?

No comments:

Post a Comment