Saturday, January 15, 2011

MBC Auditions: Competition Update

       Finally another update about the MBC competition! This time I've added the MBC episode of the Youtubers. I wasn't able to give you guys updates on the competition because the contestants were not able to talk about the contest due to their contracts. I'm not sure if I can give out what I currently know about the competitiors, or who on this list was able to go further on in the competition, but you can always follow the contestants of Youtube/Twitter! The first three videos do not have an English subtitles, but the contestants were admitted into the second round along with others.


 PumaShock FIGHTING!


Daniel Kim



Shane from Canada



Contestant izAKLY was given permission to re-upload the Youtube audition episode and added his own English subtitles and annotations. !





Ps. I guess I will share what I know so far. David Kim, Lillian Lee, and izAKLY did not make it past the third round. I don't know the fate of the other contestants at the moment. Just stay tuned for more episodes and other posts.

2 comments:

  1. are there no MBC auditions online? please let me know their email address! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually not sure, I know for the rounds I posted about, they let you audition through YouTube by submitting your video to them. Not sure if that was a once in a life time thing or not. Wish I was a bit more helpful

      Delete