Monday, January 10, 2011

TaeYang is Having Fun in America

   I feel like such a stalker doing this. But allkpop does the exact same thing, so...
BigBang's TaeYang has taken to his twitter to let his fans know how much fun he's having in LA. He uploaded thes photos via Twitter just moments ago! Text of the pictures is below!



Los Angeles - beautiful city and people. thank you ML I'm leaving to las vegas. So long!
haha . nice view ..!

Los Angeles - beautiful city and people. thank you ML I'm leaving to los vegas, So long !!
I love it..!!! but... I am afraid that the master hwang has seen this..:(

 
Don't worry guys, Master Hwang didn't mind TaeYang eating any burgers, as long as he remembered to run! Pictures taken from Twitter!

Have a twitter? Follow him @RealTaeYang and follow Chan @Teddychantastic

No comments:

Post a Comment