Sunday, June 26, 2011

2NE1 performs "I am the Best" on Inkigayo

Oh my gosh guys, did you see 2NE1's live  performance of "I am the Best" last night on Inkigayo? Well I wasn't able to watch it live as I had wished, but I did get to see the performance this morning They look so happy to be back performing! CL can't keep the smile off her face even when she was supposed to be tough and hard looking. Minzy looks so cool with that hair color. I wonder if it's a rinse or a wig though. Bom looks great, and Dara looks fierce as ever! Love the performance and can't wait to see more! Now the only thing we need is their video to be released! We ca be assured that the girls won't disappoint us, and we can bet this album is going to be amazing! How could it not be when everyone of their singles is creating all kills on all the music charts? Watch the video below and be amazed and buy their single on iTunes!! 2NE1 FIGHTING!

2 comments: