Thursday, June 23, 2011

2NE1 Lonely Cover Contest: My vote


As you guys may know, there was a contest to see who could do the best cover of 2NE1's "Lonely" and now that the top forty videos have been selected, it's voting time! To vote, all you have to do is click on this link that will send you to Facebook. Once there, you can vote for five of the nominees once. Again, one vote for five nominees. Voting  ends July 21. I've posted my votes in particular order below.



1. StillNotDavid (Cityincolors & izAkly)
I will admit, I am biased to these guys, but for good reasons! Their all talented musicians and you have to admit they are pleasing to the eyes, which is why I call them the Kpop Cover YouTube Trinity! (I doubt the name will catch on, but if so, Teddy said it first! )Their video is my top pick and will be getting my first vote and any other votes it takes to get them to the top. Believe me, watch the video and subscribe to their channels! You'll love them or think David is annoying like I do I think they put in enough work to gain a win! Please give them a listen!



2. Kyufleck
I like her voice, and her hair, but most importantly her voice.

3. frost006
I love the concept of their mini drama. It was also nice to see the video done in the males point of view. They also capture the personality of their love interests very well with the clothing and such.


4.MarkAgustinMusic
This was the best rap cover of the song out of all the rest. Instead of doing the actual song in English, they made their own lyrics and it sounds great! I'm giving them my vote!


5. MightyNoona
This really isn't a cover per say, but these girls do a great job at making videos. It sparks my creativity - I wanna make one of these! Check it out!



 Honorable Mentions


abbywiantono


Singerferyoo



 Did I pick one of your favorites? Who are you voting for? Tell me in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment