Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu's New Video" Tsukematsukeru"

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu has released another video
Japan's queen of weird videos and world record holder of most random objects in a music video Kyaru Pamyu Pamyu is back!

I've been wondering when she'd release another single, and when I saw this on WarnerMusicJapan's YouTube page I had to do a double take. I had a feeling it was her in the video, but it'd been so long. Well our gorgeous "PonPonPon" queen is back and with an video almost as random as her last. In this one, Kyaru is a Queen who can only find happiness with her magical eyelashes! I know it sounds weird, but it's really just promoting her line of fake eyelashes. Just watch the video and tell me what you think. You can head on over to Wonky Translations for the English and Romanized lyrics! Enjoy!

Love the song? Buy it on Japan iTunes!

No comments:

Post a Comment