Tuesday, April 19, 2011

F(x) is BACK! (with Amber!!)

I know that I haven't really covered f(x) a lot, but I really like them and their music. I thought it was cool that this was a kpop girl group that wasn't afraid to be a bit different and add a tomboy into the ensemble. Then things started happening and Amber disappeared without a trace making the five member group a temporary
quartet. Rumors automatically started buzzing that Amber had been kicked from the group after she spent months away in America for a  reported ankle injury, while SHINee's Joughnyun seemed to be back on stage in no time after his leg injury. Oh well, let us let bygones be bygones and let SM Entertainment know that we fans have our eyes on them.

Anyway, Amber is back and she looks great with her blonde hair. I wish her rap part was longer than that. Maybe their just giving us a little taste of goodness before really letting her loose on fans. The concept of the video is really nice and the styles that the girls wear are cute too.

Take a look at it and tell me what you think. Are you guys happy to see Amber back in the flesh?

No comments:

Post a Comment