Thursday, April 7, 2011

Video Spotlight: Brave Girls - Do You Know


So here's a new girl group that has just debuted named Brave Girl. So, I like their song. It's something I can nod my head to and it doesn't give me despair listening to other sad "my relationship isn't working" songs. What I don't like is the seductive dancing in the video. It just doesn't fit with the rest of the video at all. The girls have nice voices, and many are complaining that the rapper sounds just like any other k-pop rapper.

Brave Girls is already being compared to other girl groups like 2NE1 and 4Minute, which I don't see how since Brave Girls resembles neither of these groups thus far. There's a teaser at the end of their video for "So Sexy". I've added that as well as another video of them i was able to find. What do you think, do these girls have what it takes to make it into the business?



No comments:

Post a Comment