Friday, April 27, 2012

2NE1 "Nolza" Concer Full W/Eng Subs

This is old - I know - but how can you not love watching this? 2NE1's Nolza concert was the first time 2NE1 had their very own concert in Korea and it marks a milestone in the girl's careers!
Watching them perform almost makes me feel as if I were in the crowd, and thanks to the subtitles (thank YG!),I can actually understand them! It's great to see each of the girls showing fans their talents with their solo performances, and even seeing BigBang members show up for surprise appearances. Hope you guys enjoy the video! Don't fault me for posting this, as I never posted the original one in the first place (those were only random clips)!

PS. This is the last week of school for me, so I'll be back soon! <3 Teddy

1 comment:

  1. sandara park.. miss you .. mahal po kita.. :)

    ReplyDelete