Friday, April 27, 2012

Late Post: Sistar's Alone MV


I'm a casual Sistar fan. There are only a few songs that they've released that I absolutely love (Ma Boy,Push! Push! ), although I believe that Hyorin has an Amazing voice (and I still think she looks Chilli from TLC even though no one else can see it)! I've been trying to hear their latest song "Alone" for quite a while, but every time I have time to hear it or watch the video my cell phone app crashes or someone take the PC from me. But today, I finally got to hear the song in it's entirety!

First off the song is catchy as heck! Love the sad disco feel that this song has, and Hyorin's voice just pulls me in! The song just flows together. The opening did remind me of MissA's "Touch", and they sound slightly alike, but whatever.

Second thing I noticed was their bodies. I'm not interested in women at all, but it's pretty obvious who this video was geared towards thanks to the cameras zooming in on their assets. Those dresses aren't helping much either. Geez, can they breath in those things?  This is the reason that SISTAR has been known as "the rolling tank tops" by kpoppers on the net. The girls aren't as bad in this video as others in their past with performances. I'm just glad that the girls had the total look together.

Stan time: Oh my gosh, I LOVE HYORI! The forevor smiling Korean Beyonce wannabe is amazing! She's been my favorite from the first time I saw her i Push Push. She's so freaking great! Seriously, it always looks like she's smiling when she sings. She just seems so bright, happy, and bubbly! I know I'm being repetitive here, but  I still think she looks like Chilli - only Korean.

What do you think of the rolling dresses  Sistar? Does this remind you of Touch? Am I totally horrible at matching celebrity resemblances?

No comments:

Post a Comment