Sunday, January 9, 2011

Video Spotlight: Secret:-Shy Boy

I didn't think Secret was a great group. The first and only song I bothered to hear by them was "Madonna" and despite it being added to my blog's playlist, I hated it. So without even given them a second chance I categorized them with the no talent kpop artist list. That's when I heard "Shy Boy" and my whole opinion changed. The song is really cute and the clothes in the video are amazing. I could actually play this over and over. I love the throwback to the 1950s. Just because of this song, I may actually give Secret another chance. Check out the song and feel free to give your views.



Random Thought: do you think that 1950s and 60s inspired clothing will become a trend soon? I've been seeing a lot of kpop artist using this style including the Wonder Girls and SNSD. If so, I hope it's as good looking as the clothes in this video. I'd buy it.

~Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment